Monday, September 21, 2009

Ukulele Advice

A word of warning to all Ukulele players. Too much of this:

(Click image for larger version)

May lead to a bit of this:

-----------

 CALLING ALL UKE FANS -  THIS STRIP IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A PRINT!



It's printed on high quality 300gsm Matt A4 paper.

It's available as a limited signed/numbered print for only £10 
or an unlimited/unsigned print for only £5

 Email me for purchase details at tim (at) timharries.co.uk
Perfect for framing and giving to the uke player in your life!

6 comments:

Dann said...

yey - Friday night at Tim and Nicole's. How we miss Newport!

TimHarries said...

And Newport misses you too!

Odowakar said...

This is my wife and my ukulele!
Exactly! :-)

TimHarries said...

Yes, I think this is a scene that happens all over the world! Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Excellent posting. You’re beyond doubt an expert when it comes to this writing. It is just the first time I went through your post and frankly speaking it has made me visit here time and again.And yes i have tweeted your site agagaday.blogspot.com .

TimHarries said...

uh... ok then.