Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version

Strip 1232 from July 2001 (ish?). I've been to Llanfair PG (to use one of it's abbreviations) and it's a bit bigger than I've made out here! Still , don't let facts get in the way of a joke.

To learn how to pronounce the whole name, go here

**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****

You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

4 comments:

Steve said...

Tim, you will love the Mac and if you ever need any help just shout as I have some experience of getting over a few hurdles that Apple still present! Just ordered your new book, will you hand deliver it now we are in postal strikes? LOL!

TimHarries said...

Cheers Steve. I'll be sure to ask if things go haywire!

Thanks for the book order. Does hand deliver mean I actually have to walk on my hands? That could take a bit longer :)

Steve said...

Tim, boks arrived safe and sound and they are fantastic! Thank you for throwing in the other one, I am going to do a blog review on them soon for my blog. Cheers!

TimHarries said...

Excellent - glad to hear they got there safe!