Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shug Looking Bloke Wednesday


Here's today's SLB - it's my attempt at capturing the essence of Hugh 'Shug' Raine. I met Shug at the Web and Mini Comix thing earlier in the year and more recently at a cartoonists weekend away where he entertained one and all with his mad ukulele skillz!

For any nib nerds reading (I count myself as one!) it was done on an A4 envelope with some PITT brush pens and a little splash of white pencil. Cheeky!

Check out Shug's work at ReetComic. Well worth a look!


Win this artwork!

Yes, for your chance to win this artwork free of charge, simply answer this easy question correctly.

Q: Are you Hugh 'Shug' Raine, comic creator and illustrator?

If you can answer this question in the affirmative, send an email entitled 'Yes I am Hugh 'Shug' Raine, honest' to tim@timharries.co.uk

4 comments:

shug-comics said...

A. Yes! Yes I am!

TimHarries said...

Hurrah! You're a winner!

Royston Robertson said...

Fix!

Royston Robertson said...

Great caricature though!