Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version

Strip 3220, from December 2008. This one is pretty accurate - I saw a lot of these hats last Winter, just about every other person walking along Cardiff's main shopping street had one on. I'm writing this while wearing my own daft flat cap, so can't really complain...

**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****

You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

3 comments:

john said...

I dont think I got that memo either !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cannot be

TimHarries said...

Good to know it wasn't just me, John!

To be or cannot be, that is the question, Anonymous...