Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shrewsbury Cartoonists


Click image for larger version

Here's a curio - an illustration from 2004 for the Shrewsbury Cartoon Festival. I was asked by the organisers to draw a line of cartoonists in the shape of the Festival Logo, which is in turn based on the route the River Severn takes through the town.

I added a few cartoonist friends I know to the line, (although I think my caricature skills have improved since I drew this... :) Probably only a question for cartoonists who actually know these people, but can you spot any of them? No prizes, except the satisfaction of knowing you could decipher my artwork.

2 comments:

john said...

Like the logo Tim..other than yourself the only other I think i know is Terry Christien !!!!

TimHarries said...

Thanks John. Yes, Terry's in there - well spotted!