Saturday, March 06, 2010

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version

Whoops, another slightly late Friday post! Apologies...

Strip 2183 from Jan 2006. This is another semi autobiographical strip - I don't pay attention to weather forecasts, much to my wife's annoyance. I just can't get excited about precipitation, unlike Eric Olthwaite of course!


**** A Never Say Dai Collection
****

You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

7 comments:

Royston Robertson said...

Ha, very good. I have the same problem with the forecast here on the BBC local news, and I hold weathergirl Kaddy Lee-Preston personally responsible: http://is.gd/9O407

john said...

lol..........

TimHarries said...

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Nigel Sutherland said...

Excellent. I laughed!

wilburonline said...

nice strip, tim :D

TimHarries said...

Glad to hear it Nige. Sounds like I'm not the only man to have experienced this!

TimHarries said...

Thanks wiLbur! Good to hear from you.