Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version
Here's strip 1919 from 15 Oct 2004. I never had a paper round as a kid. I think the early mornings would have killed me.

The Mr Tobin in frame 3 is an artist friend of mine who reads the strip. He phoned up the next day to tell me how much he liked his namecheck. It's the little things in life...

**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****

You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

3 comments:

john said...

I can sympathise with this lad..I used to deliver papers !!!

TimHarries said...

Hope you had your Ready Brek every morning John.

TimHarries said...

I managed to accidentally reject John's comment! Whoops, Sorry John!

Here's your comment below...

John said...

"certainly did......."