Friday, April 02, 2010

Thanks Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version

Here's strip 1468 from 5th May 2003. Huw is my name of choice when including any non regular characters in the strip. I also used the name in a rough for a rugby cartoon last year. The company approved the artwork, but queried my strange spelling of the name Hugh. How very dare them!

**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****
You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

3 comments:

john said...

enjoyed it as always....received the "seldom seen " book this morning...Brilliant book ..thanks Tim..

TimHarries said...

Thanks John. Glad to hear you like the book - it's something I'd wanted to put together for a while, but never found the time before now.

I'm hoping the next one will be out a bit earlier. Keeps me amused at the very least!

Huw aaron said...

I'm both honoured and offended by the content of this blog entry!