Friday, June 11, 2010

Thanks Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version
This is from April 2003. It's another of those strips that I don't remember writing or drawing, so it caught me by suprise when i was going through the archives. Made me laugh probably because if you think about it too much, it doesn't make any sense at all. I quite like that!

**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****
You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Love it, Tim! Sorry you've been feeling a bit rough recently - hope you're feeling better now!

TimHarries said...

Thanks Cathy!
Feeling a LOT better now - just an annoying cough to get rid of!

Cathy said...

Ah ... those blighters take ages and ages to go. I used to smoke very heavily, and had a permanently disgusting cough. Then I gave up. Ever since, I've felt this lingering sense of injustice every time I get a cough ("Well I've given up smoking - now I don't deserve to get one of these ever again!")

Glad you're on the mend!

TimHarries said...

Cheers Cathy.

I knew there was a reason I didn't take up smoking!