Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version
 
Strip 3365 from June 2009. Is it just me who has problems with these self service tills? If it's not a problem with it not actually scanning properly, I usually find I have an "unexpected item in the baggage area". Oh, the hours I've spent attempting to scan a french stick! I should write a book. Entitled 'How to Scan a French Stick'.


**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****
You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

2 comments:

Royston Robertson said...

Cracking gag! I *never* use those self-service tills. They must be resisted otherwise one day you'll go into the supermarket and it will be nothing but self-service tills!

And that will mean more people unemployed and more annoying bleeping.

TimHarries said...

Cheers Royston.

Yes, you paint a worrying future. I believe it's how Cyberdyne Systems Corporation gets started in Terminator 5. Just a small step from self-service tills to fully fledged hunter-killers.