Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Postcard freebies

"Where was Thank Dai It's Friday last week?" I don't hear any of you asking. Well, since you didn't ask, I was away for the weekend and decided to give Dai a rest. Or I possibly forgot. Ahem...



Moving swiftly on, I've had a load of new postcards printed - I'll be using them for promotion and also selling them online and at various events in the future. But, lucky reader, I'm also giving away the full set of 6 postcards for free to the first 5 people to email me. Hurrah and Hooray!

Send emails to timtoons (at) ntlworld.com and put 'Postcard Freebies' as the header, and remember to include your name and address. (UK only, sorry. No hurrah or hooray for you.)

7 comments:

Hypervox said...

Cards look great Tim - tried to enter, but the email bounced - never mind!

TimHarries said...

Oh, that's a pity. I think I've still got your details from a previous purchase. I can pop them in the post if you haven't since moved!

Hypervox said...

Why thank you kind sir!

john said...

Shucks.........missed this one...

TimHarries said...

John... shhh, don't tell anyone, but I'll pop another set in the post to you if you email me your address. Sshhh, it'll be our secret.

john said...

many thanks Tim..wont say a word..!! e mail is on its way..

TimHarries said...

*sshhh... in the post to you.... sshhh*