Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Strange Looking Bloke Wednesday

Hello one and all. Sorry for lack of new Bloke today - bit pressed for time, so here's a bloke from earlier in the year. Groovy!

 Click on picture for bigger version

To enjoy today's bloke fully, I recommend you head to YouTube and type in 'Edgar Winter Whistle Test' to witness 9 minutes of musical genius and sartorial elegance. Watch for the 'Whispering' Bob Harris cameo at the end.

Here, I've done it for you.... Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein

Nib Nerd section: done in Photoshop.

2 comments:

Hypervox said...

Oh how I LOVED that link! I'm showing that one to my boys tonight, and they can see how rock should be done....

By the way, book arrived - many thanks Tim!

TimHarries said...

Hope you all suitably rocked out to it Shaun!