Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank Dai It's Friday - cartoon strip

Click on the strip for a larger version
  
Strip 3432 from Aug 2009. For the record, I have a fear of spiders and my wife has a fear of slugs. We have exactly this arrangement for getting rid of them. I also have a slight loathing of moths and have been known to jump around a room in a state of agitation if one is sighted. It's pathetic but there you go.
 
A reader emailed me and pointed out that I'd drawn it wrong, with Dai getting rid of the moth instead of the slug. I was probably too busy jumping around a room in a state of agitation to notice.

**** A Never Say Dai Collection ****
You can order the book via Lulu.com or for a signed copy (for only £6.49 including postage) go directly to www.neversaydai.co.uk (Due to Lulu's currently high postage costs, you'll also save a few quid going to my site!)

No comments: