Friday, March 04, 2011

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click on the strip for a larger version
  
Strip 3211 from Dec 2008. I remember at the time reading all these statistics being bandied about by our local council, complete with helpful pie-charts. Didn't make a lick of sense to me, but I just knew it was crying out to use the Pacman image, as seen in a very funny picture doing the rounds online!


**** The 2nd Never Say Dai Collection ****
 
 
Happy to announce the second Never Say Dai Collection, entitled 'Please form an orderly queue' will be available to buy at the forthcoming London Comic & Small Press Expo on March 12th. Maybe see you there!


You'll also be able to order it online very soon. 

2 comments:

Spencer said...

I've been out of touch for ages and I missed my moment of fame on your blog (yes...it was AGES ago) and now the second collected edition of Never Say Dai is coming out! Woohoo! I won't be at the Expo so I look forward to the online queue forming...

TimHarries said...

Hi Spencer, good to hear from you. Yes, I finally got myself organised with book 2... only 2 years later than I planned :)