Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cartoon Museum and Doctor Who

Like comic strips? Like Doctor Who? Like Doctor Who  comic strips? Then you're in luck - the next exhibition at The Cartoon Museum is "Doctor Who in Comics: 1964-2011"


I'm sure I've mentioned it many times on the blog before, but if you've never been to the Cartoon Museum, it's well worth a visit - loads of artwork on display and a well stocked shop to browse. If you're feeling particularly generous, you can even become a friend of the museum for a paltry £25. Not only do you get free entry, but also (quickly copies and pastes from website...) your membership of The Friends of The Cartoon Museum entitles you to all issues of The Cartoon Museum Newsletter (published three times a year), invitations to exhibitions, lectures, visits, private views, the cartoon collector's fair and other social events.

Which reminds me, I need to renew my membership...  Ahem!

 -------------------------------------------------

While we're on a Doctor Who theme, I though it would tie in nicely if I showed a DW cartoon from the vast collection of them I've drawn. Turns out I've only ever drawn one DW gag. Must try harder...


As it happens, it's also featured in my cartoon collection "101 Gag Cartoons", available in my online shop for only £5.99 plus postage. Go on, treat yourself... the Doctor would approve.

No comments: