Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click image for larger version

Here's a strip from 24 April 1999, when the world was young and carefree, and all we had to worry about was cake-eating etiquette.

It's probably just my own peculiar hang-up, but I've never been comfortable eating cream cakes in public - the ever present danger of cream up the nostril, or choking on an unseen cherry. Don't get me started on custard slices...

---------------------------------

While I have your attention...


Volumes 1 and 2 of the Never Say Dai Collection
(featuring over 270 strips each) are available at my online store.
Available now for only £5.99 each plus £1.20 p&p
from  http://timharriescartoons.bigcartel.com/ 

2 comments:

Wilbur Dawbarn said...

lovely stuff as always tim :D

do you think you could change your link to my shiny new blog, please, matey?

TimHarries said...

Cheers Will

Yep - I'll do it now!