Friday, August 12, 2011

Thank Dai It's Friday

Click image to enlarge
Strip 1329 dated 21 Nov 2002.
Going through some old strips I'd forgotten about this one, which I quite like. As you may have gathered from previous posts, I'm not much of a sports fan so this strip was my attempt at covering all the bases. I figure whichever way the game went, it always ended with beer.

Reading this again, I should have had a multiple choice for the sports too - Rugby, footie, cricket, tiddlywinks...

Oh, and the days of working four weeks in advance are long gone - now I'm just over a week ahead when writing the strip.
---------------------------------

While I have your attention...


Volumes 1 and 2 of the Never Say Dai Collection
(featuring over 270 strips each) are available at my online store.
Available now for only £5.99 each plus £1.20 p&p
from  http://timharriescartoons.bigcartel.com/ 

No comments: