Monday, August 20, 2012

Adam's Adventures

Click image to enlarge
Adam's Adventures is appearing in The Sun newspaper every Saturday over the holidays. Here's the latest strip. It's great fun to write and draw!

I wrote a little bit about the strip for Procartoonists blog:

"Got a call from The Sun asking for a strip to run in a kids pull-out section of their TV guide during the school holidays. The deadline was tight but I had a family strip in development that I thought was suitable, they liked it and went with it, asking me to make the teenage son the main character. They came up with the title 'Adam's Adventures' - seems as good a title as any!  The initial plan was to run for 4 weeks, but that's been extended."

------------

While I have your attention...


My Gag Cartoon Collection, Volumes 1 and 2 of The Seldom Seen Blog
Volumes 1 and 2 of the Never Say Dai Collection
 are all available at my online store.
 





No comments: