Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vee Henna

Click image to enlarge
Wandering through Newport yesterday, I stumbled across this touching scene - a sozzed up lady singing 'Vienna' in a rather unique way to a  very patient busker packing up his stuff. Not sure if he was packing up due to the 'singing', but I was really tickled by the pronunciation of Vienna. I'll probably always sing it like that now.

Drew this a few minutes later in the Riverfront Sessions while I was waiting for the Open Mic night to start. Had another fun night there, selling my books and prints, enjoying a few beers and listening to the various acts.

Would have been amazing if 'Vee Henna' had turned up. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Great post! Ahhhhhhhhh..... Bisto!

TimHarries said...

Indeed! Cheers Steve.